You’ve probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually include a bonus or FREE money to help you get started playing there. Much like everything else in this world there is nothing free therefore, before making claims for this free money, and then resenting that there was fraud, I suggest you continue reading to see how this process operates.
In the beginning, you might ask yourself why online casinos provide these “free” money?
It’s part of their marketing strategy and differentiation strategy. In simple terms that is, online casinos are typically “skins” of a specific software vendor, meaning that behind the various owners of the casino, their graphics, licensing, etc. underneath, there’s nothing different between the Playtech casinos that are powered by Playtech, or all casinos powered by Microgaming.
In other words, if they’re almost identical under the hood, there needs to be some distinction that will make you want เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า to choose “X” online casino and not “Y”. Apart from the graphics, the licensing and support, an alternative method to attract potential players is by giving them something in this instance, a bonus.
After getting that out of the way The next question you can consider is: Ok, so Casino X is offering $5,000 for free. I might sign up, take my $5,000, play the games and then go towards Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses in an online gambling site, you’ll generally need to deposit funds, unless the casino specifically states that you do not however, we’ll discuss the subject later.
Before we sink into the beef of the different kinds of bonuses that are offered in online casinos, here are a few additional words and phrases you should be aware of, so you are able to clarify them with a support representative before claiming a bonus, just to be sure of the situation and what you’re actually claiming.
1. Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements that means you must to wager a certain amount before you can withdraw the winnings from your account. In general, wagering requirements range usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you are required to wager. In some instances, it could be simply the bonus times X and in others you’ll need to wager the bonus + your deposit amount more than X. This, in turn, is the most common.
Another fact to pay attention to in regards the wagering requirement is that in the majority of casinos on the internet, if need to withdraw funds after you have fulfilled the wagering requirements, all your winnings up to that point will be forfeited. Although it’s not exactly fair, this is what happens.
2. Games that are played: Be sure to check the terms and conditions for this particular game. Since slots are typically the most profitable games played in online casinos, many bonuses tend to be only valid for games that are slot-based. Most scratch cards and keno conform to this policy.
In other instances, you will be allowed to use your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% , but roulette only counts 30%, which means that you’ll have wager three times in order to clear the wagering requirements and then withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirements: In most cases, in order to claim the bonus, you’ll have to make a minimum deposit. This could be different. It’s usually a modest amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It’s usually not over $50.
Now that we’re in the same boat and talking the same language, it’s high time to go through the major kinds of bonuses that are available at the majority of casinos online.
1. A match bonus is the most well-known type of bonus. For every $1 you deposit it will be added to an amount of X% of the money you put in by the casino. If, for example that casino Z offers an 100% match bonus when you deposit $100, the casino will reward you with 100 dollars in bonus money. This means that you can actually begin playing in the casino with $200. Match bonuses are generally limited to a maximum bonus amount you can claim. Match bonuses can be a separate bonus part of a promotion (more popular in US casino sites that are friendly to US players) or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally given by most, if not all casinos online to new players who sign up and deposit their first money at the casino. It is the potential match bonuses you may accrue as a brand new player at the casino over a specific period of time or during your first one or two deposits, or any combination of both; so if casinos advertise a $3000 welcome bonus that’s the highest amount you’ll get from the first deposit bonus as well as the second deposit bonus monthly bonus etc., and when you deposit the highest amount of any match bonus you’ll achieve the welcome bonus that is advertised. If you deposit less than the amount required for the maximum bonus in each stage, you won’t reach the amount advertised on the welcome reward. In reality, the welcome bonus can be considered the MAXIMIUM amount you are eligible to claim in bonus funds during your first few days of play at the casino.
3. A bonus for no deposit is fairly simple to explain. It’s a bonus you receive through an online gaming site that lets you engage in real-money games without the need to make deposits. This is an excellent way for casinos on the internet to attract new players since they can try the casino without having to deposit money. In certain countries, it is a way to in resolving some of the “trust” issue casino players are faced with when playing online casinos. A lot of players who are at ease depositing money and playing in one casino online will be wary when trying out another casino that they’ve not played at. Others players aren’t keen to make a payment without testing the games and software thus a deposit-free bonus will certainly help. Some online casinos give no bonus for deposits as part their normal offerings. Others steer well away from bonus offers like this because they believe they are a magnet for the wrong kind of player, i.e. players who have no intention to play for real money , and also that they put an unnecessary strain on the support team , with no actual outcome. I think that the truth lies somewhere in the middle and that some claim to have no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
The majority of no deposit bonuses are with a very small amount, usually $10-$15 and they are usually offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to finish before being able to withdraw your winnings in the event that you’re lucky.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which are not able to be withdrawn from your account. If you happen to you win and then request a withdrawal and receive a bonus, the amount you received will be deducted from the winnings. Let’s say you received an extra $50 of sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your balance to $500. Now you would like to cash out your winnings to have a party with your friends. The casino online will allow you to withdraw $550 out of your player account. Any amount less than $50 that is the stickiest bonus amount, will be null and void. Bonuses for play only are generally larger than match bonuses and wagering requirements are lower.
5. Payment method bonus Bonuses for payment method was initially popular at Playtech casinos powered by Playtech and has expanded to other casinos in the past. In addition to depositing money on an online casino via your debit or credit card, there are a variety of electronic options most of which offer instant fund transfers without the hassle of expensive costs. Many of these alternatives to traditional payment methods or alternative payment methods, as they are often called, offer their services to people who don’t have a credit check and you can transfer funds from your bank account in a discreet manner. Some are even pre-paid cards which you can purchase at kiosks. For using these other payment options you can receive an extra 10% bonus on each transaction you make in along with any additional bonus you can claim. Be sure to verify the cashier’s section prior to you sign up to an online casino you’ve not been to as it could surely be advantageous to you.
6. A majority of casinos online have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can cash out bonuses in exchange for points you accumulated while playing. If you keep playing, the more points you accumulate and the higher the point-bonus conversion rate.
It is vital to check the specific T&Cs at the online casino that you’re playing at or intend to play at since often it is not possible to withdraw your bonus or it could be subtracted from your winnings.